BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

a love letter from me to you...

Dear Christian John Rapadas Valdez,

I love you! Just writing that puts a smile on my face. You put a smile on my face.

I love you because of your sweetness, your kindness, your tenderness and your thoughtfulness.

I love you because are you are my loving partner. You smile at my silly jokes and enjoy my youthful spirit.

I love you because I have a longing to be close to you and you long to be close to me. I love snuggling and cuddling with you in the bus. I love to be near you. I love holding your hand on a walk during the whole day and wrapping my arms around whenever like doing so.

I love you because you listen to me as I share the small triumphs or struggles of my day.

I love you because in moments of friction between us, you hear me out. Even when you don’t agree with me, you listen with a longing to understand me.

I love you because you respect me. You honor the woman that I am, rather than try to make me into someone I am not. You suffer my imperfections and my
shortcomings largely without complaint.(THANK YOU)

I love you because you appreciate me. You enjoy my attentiveness and appreciate my efforts to romance you (MEEEEEEEEEOWWWW). You appreciate everything about me that's why I am so thankful to have someone as loving and wonderful as you are in my life to love.

Happy 4th Monthsary Christian ♥ ~ ~ ~ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :*

~ Raechelle Manalo

0 comments: